What would cause neck pain with pain down my arms and tingling in my hands?

Mult. possibilities. Multiple possibilities. You might have a "pinched nerve" in the neck. This can be caused by a disc bulge in the neck that is pressing or irritation a nerve. Other causes could include muscle pain due to tightness/ poor posture other neurologic causes need to be ruled out . Carpal tunnel syndrome is a possibility as well. See your doctor for diagnostic testing and an appropriate treatment program.
Degeneration of neck. Neck settling with nerve pinching fro neck deheneration.