Why is My left index finger tingling&numbness.have herniated disc in neck &moderatedisc bulge inlumbar spine &sciatica.

In brief: Tingling finger

A tingling finger can be from anywhere in your central nervous system, including your brain and spinal cord, or peripheral nerves, impinged anywhere from the spinal cord to the finger itself, including in the wrist.
A full exam is necessary. Given your history of a herniated disc in your neck, you may have radiculopathy radiating from that level to a particular dermatome in your hand. Call your MD

In brief: Tingling finger

Dr. Cornelius O'leary jr
Dr. Cornelius O'leary jr
Dr. Rowlin Lichter
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Median Nerve Problem

Accept my sympathy for your back problems.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome affects this finger area but only on the palm side. Here a wrist splint can help. But if the back of the finger is also involved, a cervical disc is suspect. The Rx for that is in my book"Stop Neck Pain and Headache Now" available thru your book store. More exotic nerve problems can be a cause but they are unlikely.

In brief: Median Nerve Problem

Dr. Rowlin Lichter
Dr. Rowlin Lichter