Hyperinflated lungs. FVC 123% predicted, FEV1 115% predicted. FEV1/FVC 93% predicted. DLCO 81% predicted. SOB. COPD diagnosis?

Dr. Michael Sanders
Internal Medicine - Pulmonology

In brief: See below

None of the numbers you mentioned indicate hyperinflation .
that number is from the TLC. All the numbers you listed appear normal (except the FVC, which is just a little high - we don't worry about high - it means nothing). Nothing you listed suggests COPD either - not even remotely close.

In brief: See below

Dr. Theresa Henderson
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care

In brief: Values are good

The values you give indicate a good lung.
The study you did was mainly to look for asthma. At the time you did this test, it does not look like you were having active asthma. If you are short of breath and these are your test results I would go to your doctor and check out your heart and also look for anxiety as possible causes of your shortness of breath.

In brief: Values are good

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology