I had a full hyster.15 yrs ago. I'm having period like symptoms; brownish discharge along with gas like noises. What else could be wrong, except cancer?

You need to be seen. by a gynecologist as soon as possible, to diagnose the problem since vaginal bleeding is never a good thing if you have had the uterus removed. Infection could be the answer, or residual ectopic endometrial tissue. Please see a gynecologist ASAP. Thanks for trusting in HealthTap.