What shoul I do to remove black spots from my face?

Several spot types. A person with "black spots" on the face may have comedones, moles, etc... His primary care doctor can help decide what they are, and suggest treatment, if needed. His doctor can also refer to a dermatologist for a specialist opinion. Comedones are part of the acne condition and are treated with acne medications. Moles that are tiny black spots will probably be left alone.