Lump on back of head with severe migraine and vitals are very elevated blood pressure 191/108 heart rate 158 what could this be?

Dr. Laura Anissian

In brief: Head injury?

I presume you have had head injury? Regardless, with these vital signs, you should be seen in The ER.

In brief: Head injury?

Dr. Theresa Henderson
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care

In brief: See MD See MD

You do not give your age and lump is not defined.
Your blood pressure and heart rate are dangerously high even if pain is the cause. Migraines that cause you significant pain require prevention not just treatment when they occur. You do not give enough information about your lump for an educated analysis. You need to see a neurologist for migraine and your primary MD for heart/hypertension/lump.

In brief: See MD See MD

Dr. Vicken Poochikian