My doctor increased my dosage of amitrypyline to 50 mg from 35 mg and klonopin (clonazepam) to 1 mg from. 5 mg. Will this help me sleep, decrease pain and anxiety?

Both. klonopin (clonazepam) and elavil (amitryptyline) can be sedating treating sleep problems, such as difficulty with getting to and staying asleep. Elavil can treat certain types of pain, and both klonopin (clonazepam) and elavil treat anxiety. All together, this is a safe and reasonable regimen.
Sounds like your MD. this in mind, exactly, plus reducing depression? Watch for weight gain side effects with tricyclics. They are an older style antidepressants, largely not used as much now that SSRI's and SSNRI's are here. Are you more depressed or anxious, or both? You might consider seeing a mental health pro if your MD is not a psychiatrist.