I have a hollow sound in my ears when closing teeth together, brushing, my teeth, combing my hair. Ears are not stopped up, but on the verge.

ENT or Primary Care. Are you having any type of tooth pain? What you are describing sounds like the start of an ear infection. Schedule an appointment with your primary care physician or an ENT for further evaluation. They might place you on an antibiotic.
2 steps. First step should be with your General Physician or an ENT Specialist, as your problem is probably medical rather than dental in origin. 2nd step, if cleared by Physician, is to see your Dentist to assure that there is no oral/dental component.
Intermittent Tinnitus. is a sound that is generated in the brain and could sound like like a radio transmitter. There is NO CURE for tinnitus, but it often becomes less noticeable and more manageable over time.