My clitoris hood is fused to the clitoris on the left side and a bit on the right too. I want to release it for cleaning and sensitivity. How?

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Gynecologist

If it is fused by scar tissue secondary to chronic irritation/inflammation, simple measures like warm soaks or applications of cortisone type creams won't be effective.
Your best bet is to have an examination and evaluation by your gynecologist for advice and treatment.

In brief: Gynecologist

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Wayne Ingram

In brief: Gentle cleaning

If gentle cleaning of the area with a non irritating soap like Dove, Caress or Ivory don't work, then it is significantly adherent and better served to have a GYN MD evaluate the clitoris for any further actions.

In brief: Gentle cleaning

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Jane Van Dis