Can you die from central sleep apnea? I was just diagnosed and cant tolerate cpap. I want to find out the reason for csa. Ep said not heart. Now what?

Mgt. I would suggest an evaluation with a Neurologist who also specializes in sleep disorders. You may need imaging to rule out any lesions. There are certain masks which are form fitting which are more comfortable to wear.

Related Questions

Just diagnosed with Central sleep apnea. On cpap for now but what other tests or drs should I see to find out the cause. Heart has been ruled out.

Several. Central Sleep apnea by definition emanates from the brain therefore, a neurologist or neuro sleep specialist may be the optimal specialist to speak with in order to try and discern a specific cause although often times exhaustive searching finds little to nothing in terms of ORIGIN. If you'd like to set up a private consultation please write me at: Read more...