I get bad deju vu and a headache following. this happens a couple times in 2 months. I haven't told my doctor . My age is 16?

Pathology

In brief: Tell doctor

What you described may be a form of migraine and it can be treated.
You ought to discuss it with your doctor. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.

In brief: Tell doctor

Dr. Marsha Davis