Think I have high blood pressure and are having heart attack please help?

See doctor. If you are having chest pain immediately get help.
Get checked out now. If you are experiencing symptoms like chest pain, shortness of breath, or pain/tingling in the jaw or arm you need to see your doctor very soon. If you are not currently experiencing these symptoms see your family physician. If you do experience them, go to the emergency room. They will do a full cardiac work up. There are also many medications on the market that can help you control your bp.