Pain on the right side, constant, deep radiating pain on side and lower back. Also some swelling of pain area, nausea, loss of appetite. Appendix?

Dr. Andrew Seibert
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: RLQ pain

Although there are many things that can cause RLQ abdominal pain in a Young woman, one of the considerations is the possibility of appendicitis, especially if this is a new pain which has not been present before.
Since appendicitis can be an emergency, you should be seen ASAP. I would go to the emergency room or your doctor today. Do not delay. Good luck.

In brief: RLQ pain

Dr. Andrew Seibert
Dr. Andrew Seibert
Dr. Peter Kurzweil