I've had a lymph node on the back of my neck for over a year now. It's about 1 CM. Hard but movable. Should i be worried about cancer?

Pathology

In brief: No

Just check the node about once a month.
If it does not grow bigger, you do not have other enlarged nodes, it would be okay to wait and watch. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.

In brief: No

Just check the node about once a month.
Dr. Jack Hinkle