Had stool analysis done. Showed 'many candida albicans'. Is this bad? Does it mean I have systemic yeast? I have no stomach problems or other symptoms

No worries! "Systemic yeast" is an urban myth -- often used to explain any number of symptoms but not an accepted medical entity, at least not by the scientific medicine community. It is normal to have yeasts in the intestine anmd to be visible in feces. Also, "stool analysis" is pretty much a waste of time and money, except in very specific circumstances and if recommended by an appropriate specialist.