I have stabbing pain in the middle of the abdomen about 3 inches above the belly button. I too 2 Hyoscyamine and 2 advils but nothing is helping. I have been admitted to UTSW for this similar pain back in November and they did all kinds of tests there an

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Get 2nd opinion

Since we have no idea as to what kinds of tests you underwent, it is hard to give you any guidance.
Recommend that you stop Advil (ibuprofen) since it may only make the problem worse. Hyoscyamine slows down the bowel but that may not be desirable either. Have you have an endoscopic exam, abdominal CT etc?

In brief: Get 2nd opinion

Dr. Vikram Patel