Nasal congestion which causes shortness of breath especially at night when lying down. Not a mouth breather. Is it normal with stuffy nose? .

Expected. With an upper respiratory tract infection to have some shortness of breath, especially at night, lower airways can be affected too causing such, if you are really suffering see your doctor, you may need some inhaler bronchodilator to use as needed during this attack of upper respiratory tract infection, or may need to see an allergist for comprehensive assessment, goodluck .