I have body aches (like the start of the flu) constantly. I exercise, and eat healthy on a daily basis. All of my test results have come back normal?

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Medication effect

I commend you for exercise, and eating healthy.
Thank you for informing about dizziness ,vomiting, and use of Aspirin and Dramamine (dimenhydrinate). It is likely that body aches are due to flu or stress; dizziness due to Aspirin, Dramamine (dimenhydrinate) or stress; and vomiting due to Aspirin. See Psychiatrist for therapy for stress- marriage, parenting, work and finances; discuss stopping Aspirin and Dramamine (dimenhydrinate).

In brief: Medication effect

Dr. Vicken Poochikian