What is the diagnosis & treatment for an inflamed carotid artery & what specialist do I need to see?

Inflamed carotid. Inflammation as such of an artery such as the carotid is not common. If by inflammation you mean atherosclerosis then, and in particular if you have symptoms such as dizziness or stroke-like symptoms at age 34, you need to see a doctor urgently for further investigation such as an ultrasound scan. Your GP can start this process but you may need to see a cardiologist or vascular surgeon.