I had my lower bottom right wisdom tooth extracted 2 days ago & since then half of my lower lip and chin is still numb. Moreover, It gets so itchy and?

Extraction/numbness. Post-operative "numbness" or paresthesia (tingling), although uncommon, can occur following a tooth extraction. This can result from the extraction procedure itself, or sometimes from the dental injection. In most cases, there is a gradual return of sensation. I would, however, contact the dentist or oral surgeon, and consult with them regarding your symptoms and concerns.
Extrac/Tooth/numb. See your dentist ASAP. Could be injury to the mental nerve which is sensory to chin/lower lip. Usually resolves in few days. But best t be seen..