I get dizzyness and headaches and when I lay on my stomach it feels like pressure in my head also feel like I lose my hearing in one ear even tho I don't I can still hear any ideas what this could be??

Dr. Alon Seifan
Neurology

In brief: Positional headache

any time a headache changes with position it is a hood idea to get checked out just to be sure everything is normal in your brain.
the feeling of fullness in the ear is also somewhat atypical for a regular migraine so I would be sure to ask your doctor about an mri.

In brief: Positional headache

Dr. Alon Seifan
Dr. Alon Seifan
Dr. Jennifer Smith
Could also be related to your sinuses. If you have a cold, sinus infection or allergies, you could have sinus pressure and middle ear symptoms. If this persists, I suggest seeing yout health care provider