MRI of lumbar spine lists desiccation of disc at L5-S1. L4-L5 mild facet arthropathy & hypertrophy. L5-S1 minimal bulge & moderate facet ^. Meaning??

Aging changes. Disc desiccation refers to loss of water content in the discs as a result of aging. Facet hypertrophy is degenerative arthritis of the joints between the vertebral bodies. A bulging disc is one that protrudes out to some extent into the spinal canal. All of these are just descriptions. Significance depends on how these findings relate to your symptoms and physical exam.