I recently had blood work done and my ALT was 21 and my AST was 16. Both are in normal range but the ratio is .8 which I read could indicate liver disease?

Pathology

In brief: No it does not

Your ALT, AST are fine.
Do not worry about the ratio. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.

In brief: No it does not

Your ALT, AST are fine.
Dr. Marsha Davis