I have the white abcesses on my tonsils. I'm waiting on the ENT to call after a CT showing small abnormalities. How long before I should go in?

Tonsillar abscess. It is imperative that you get to be seen by the ear nose and throat specialist or your family physician about this potential for the development of a Tonsil or peritonsillar abcess.