Dermatologist said I have basal cell carcinoma on my face due to living in Florida. Can this same MD do a second opinion with a different pathologist?

Yes. You can request that the specimen be seen by another physician in the same group that was originally sent or to another group. The diagnosis of Basal Cell Carcinoma is a very common one and difficult to misdiagnose. Hope this helps.
Yes. You may request for specimen to be reexamineedbin defrerent lab or same lab different doctor if available. However, the diagnosis very common, and I would recommend to not delay treatment too long.