Hi, I have gallstones in my gall bladder I suffer from pain that last for about two hours , but not very frequent . Will it come out through my stool?

Dr. Dean Giannone

In brief: Gallstones.

Being you're having symptoms, your stones are likely getting stuck as they try to leave the gallbladder. So it's unlikely that these stones will be leaving your body any time soon.
You're experiencing biliary colic, and the solution will eventually be gallbladder removal.

In brief: Gallstones.

Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Hamsa Jayaraj

In brief: Need removal

Laparoscopic gall bladder removal is the ideal answer. Go to an expert surgeon,short post operative period.
No it will not come out through your stool as per ypor question!

In brief: Need removal

Dr. Hamsa Jayaraj
Dr. Hamsa Jayaraj
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery