I experienced a two weeks of cluster headaches .i still got blurred fuzzy vision with occasional sharp pains in my head with stiff neck .pls help ?

Dr. Nathaniel Schuster
Pain Management

In brief: Likely migraines

Cluster headaches are headaches on one side of the head with eye tearing and/or nose running on that same side of the head that make you agitated and pace that last 15-180 minutes untreated.
Migraines last 4+ hours untreated and are more often associated with nausea and blurred vision. The distinction matters since we treat them differently. Feel free to consult me if you'd like to further discuss

In brief: Likely migraines

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Cluster Headaches

Headache for two weeks , Blurred vision and neck stiffness needs to be evaluated asap .
I suggest you go to nearest hospital Emergency Department as it may be due to meningitis or a serious neurological problem which needs to be treated asap

In brief: Cluster Headaches

Dr. Eric Weisman