I don't think i.Have ever experience a real orgasm, .How do I know for sure, ? What can I do to experience the big o?

Dr. Jeffrey Junig

In brief: You will know.

When it happens, you'll know.
Many people practice through masturbation; women can have more shame issues to work through, and being alone is often easier at first in those cases. Find what turns you on, and let your mind go there. Try to relax and enjoy the ride, rather than worrying about the destination... And let go of the fear and embarassment that pops in your head. In time, it will happen.

In brief: You will know.

When it happens, you'll know.
Dr. Jeffrey Junig
Dr. Jeffrey Junig
Dr. Madan Uprety

In brief: Self exploring

Nobody knows your body the better than yourself.
Finding a triger point by self exploring and self stimulation with or without using toys can be helpful to achieve big o. Imagination can be used as spices.

In brief: Self exploring

Dr. Madan Uprety
Dr. Madan Uprety
Dr. Samuel Bayles
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Good info here

this site: http://exploringintimacy.
com/about/ and her videos on youtube will provide a wealth of information in a professional and supportive manner. good luck.

In brief: Good info here

this site: http://exploringintimacy.
Dr. Samuel Bayles
Dr. Samuel Bayles
Dr. Samuel Bayles
https://www.youtube.com/user/ExploringIntimacy
Dr. Susan Rhoads

In brief: Practice and Talk

To have an orgasm with a partner of the opposite sex requires the ability to communicate well.
Lots of guys don't understand what it takes for women to orgasm (more foreplay, etc). Women are getting better at helping men with this. Trust me, a lot have no clue. If you can get no cooperation then take that as a sign that your orgasm is not one of his goals, & judge the relationship accordingly.

In brief: Practice and Talk

Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Susan Rhoads
And if you won't help educate him and put up with faking orgasms you do him a disservice by lying and yourself too. If you both can orgasm most of the time, and work on ensuring it, that says good things about your ability to trust, and talk and communicate. The best sort of relationship to have! Good sex transfers to the rest of the relationship. Bad sex does too.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham