My husbabd is having itching problem in right eyes?

Itchy eyes. Your husband may have allergies-- have him try zaditor (ketotifen) twice a day for a few days-- if the symptoms persist, seek care from your local ophthalmologist.
Eye Allergies. You could try to treat this condition yourself but it could also be allergies or infection or conjunctivitis. If it is just itching, runny eyes, red, then maybe it is allergies. Trying otc meds is okay but there are also concerns. I would see your primary care provider before jumping right into seeing an ophthalmologist for simple itchy eyes.
Possible Allergies. You could try to treat this condition yourself but it could also be allergies or infection or conjunctivitis. If it is just itching, runny eyes, red, then maybe it is allergies. Trying otc meds is okay but there are also concerns. I would see your primary care provider before jumping right into seeing an ophthalmologist for simple itchy eyes.