I Have pain in back of head at the bottom, going right round head to the right side of my temple and into my jaw and tip of my nose.?

See your GP. Any headache always must be viewed as a valid medical disorder and the headache assessment must be comprehensive. See your doctor (GP) for consultation, tests and diagnosis.