I'm  hurting under my left shoulder blade when I cough, sneeze, yawn , take a deep breath, or laugh  sitting up or leaning forward does help ?

Dr. Rowlin Lichter
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Pleuritis

Unless you have a rare deformity of the underside of the scapula, the best bet is pleurisy.
The lining of the lung is separated from the moving tissue by a fluid that occasionally is lacking in one spot and gets stuck. The irritation can persist and rarely requires medical help. Almost always you can wait and see if it is a transient and intermittant irritation.

In brief: Pleuritis

Dr. Rowlin Lichter
Dr. Rowlin Lichter
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology