I have a flat growth on my side that started when I was pregnant 7years ago and has recently gotten bigger I don't know who I should speak with?

Dermatologist. Please see your dermatologist or your primary care physician regarding this issue.Benign growths can grow but it is best to have whole body examination to determine that this is normal and that there are not any other abnormal moles.