Hi im 19 years old guy and my BMI is 39.3 and im around 5'11/6'0 feet tall can i be considered to go under bariatric surgery (gastric sleeve)?

In brief: You're on the border

In order to get bariatric surgery you have to have the following: 1.
BMI greater than 40 (you are right on the cusp) 2. A BMI of 35 and two obesity related illnesses such as: high blood pressure, heart disease, sleep apnea, arthritis, pulmonary hypertension (in some cases) etc I hope that helps :)

In brief: You're on the border

Dr. Jeffrey Eakin
Dr. Jeffrey Eakin
Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Probably

other factors need to be considered, as other health problems, fitness for surgery, life style, etc, a bariatric surgeon would be the best to answer your question after physical examination.
But, have you tried other things as diet and exercise? sounds like a silly question, needs to be asked yet, good luck

In brief: Probably

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery