My period is a week early and was heavy to begin with, however what concerns me is that is has lasted longer than my other periods and my breasts hurt, is this an early stage of pregnancy?

In brief: Probably not, but...

It can be hard to tell if a woman is pregnant because some of the symptoms seen in early pregnancy can also happen in non-pregnant women.
A urine pregnancy test gives a reliable result if done correctly. One can test about 3 weeks after sex (3 weeks after when conception might have occurred), or 1 week after missing a period. Urine tests are very accurate.

In brief: Probably not, but...

Dr. Adam Levy