How do I get my meds refilled, if I lost them all during the tornado evacuation?

Dr. Herman Hammerstead
Surgery - Trauma

In brief: CVS or Walgreens

Have your Rx filled at National chain.
They have your records and will refill then usually no cost in times of disaster.

In brief: CVS or Walgreens

Have your Rx filled at National chain.
Dr. Herman Hammerstead
Dr. Herman Hammerstead
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: Obvious

Explain to the DR and/or the pharmacy.

In brief: Obvious

Explain to the DR and/or the pharmacy.
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: ER

Go to the ER immediately and explain the situation.

In brief: ER

Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Pathology

In brief: Got to Pharmacy

A nuclear catastrophe is not imminent.
The world is not going to end from radiation, heat waves, tornadoes, typhoons, lightening, floods, earthquakes, cold wave or any thing else like that. Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.

In brief: Got to Pharmacy

A nuclear catastrophe is not imminent.