The skin around my toes had begun peeling. really unsure why as they had not been burnt. I've now noticed green tops of my toes only on 1 foot ?

Dr. Kenny Chuu

In brief: Visual DX

Hi, it’s hard to say without a picture but there is a great app that may be able to help you get a diagnosis without being seen in person by a dermatologist.
The app is called VisualDX and is one of the best, if not the best out there. Many clinicians, including myself, use it. Just snap a photo and it gives you a list of possible diagnoses. Good luck!

In brief: Visual DX

Dr. Kenny Chuu
Dr. Kenny Chuu
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Try applying

a topical anti fungal cream like lamisal.

In brief: Try applying

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kahn
Podiatry

In brief: Excessive moisture

You may have excessive perspiration.
Powders or anti perspirants may be helpful. If your problem persists consultant a podiatrist.

In brief: Excessive moisture

You may have excessive perspiration.
Dr. Jeffrey Kahn
Dr. Jeffrey Kahn