Impacted vertical Wisdom teeth extraction. 3 weeks later, No dry sockets. Numbness in jaw and chin. When can I expect the pain and numbness to subside? Tried of biting my lip and cheek.

Need Evaluation. One of the associated risks with removal of lower wisdom teeth is altered sensation of the areas supplied by the inferior alveolar nerve. The sensations can range from tingling, pins and needles to numbness of parts of the lower jaw, chin, and tongue. If you are still experiencing numbness in the jaw and chin, you should return to your dentist for further evaluation.
Return. Symptoms such as yours are a not uncommon post-surgical consequence and should have been discussed with you before the surgery. Return to your Oral Surgical Specialist for follow-up care.
TransientParesthesia. If the nerve damage is from pressure following surgery and the nerve hasn’t been severed then there is a pretty good chance that recovery will occur in 3-6 month. Magnesium, and B vitamins, especially Vitamin B1, B12 and Vitamin A are recommended. See your surgeon for eval.