I'm Post-op L foot bunionextomy 7mo. Still Have numbness/stiff/sore in toe area. & L leg a constant pain/ache right above knee on inside thigh area?

Ask if Normal! Recovering from a bunionectomy is based on many factors that can vary from patient to patient and even surgeon to surgeon. The important point to remember is that as the postoperative weeks go by, you should be enjoying improvement in your wound condition. Less swelling, less pain, less stiffness and less numbness not more. Prolonged symptoms can cause a change in mechanics causing new symptoms.