Recently been told I have ibs & have health anxiety I've been noticing flutters in my stomach & back and also the odd one in my leg and it's worrying ?

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Twitching

It appears that you're experiencing muscle twitching and this muscle irritability can be caused by deficiencies of calcium, magnesium and potassium.
Apparently you haven't been having muscle cramps, however it might be advisable to see your physician who can order the appropriate tests for these deficiencies just to be sure.

In brief: Twitching

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Marek Walczyk

In brief: Anxiety and DDD

Flutter in the stomach is one of the frequent sensations described by people with history of anxiety attacks, but sensation in one leg, usually numbness or tingling, or hypesthesia can be a manifestation of degenerative disk disorder or radiculopathy, too often followed by sharp, debilitating pain.
So 2 different problems , one can be exacerbated by another

In brief: Anxiety and DDD

Dr. Marek Walczyk
Dr. Marek Walczyk
Dr. Keegan Duchicela