Hi, I am a 22 year old I interested in learning things At the same time I think am losing my memory power would like to get some suggestions?

Dr. Bert Liang
Neurology

In brief: Other mechanisms

You're to be commended.
There are a number of approaches as noted here, but suggest you read "Moonwalking with Einstein," an interesting perspective on learning new ways to remember things. Best of luck on your learning journey.

In brief: Other mechanisms

You're to be commended.
Dr. Bert Liang
Dr. Bert Liang
Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine

In brief: It's terrific that

you are interested in learning! In a young person, the main causes of reduced memory function are stress and depression.
Addressing both of those (stress management, depression treatment) would be first on the list. After that, a healthy diet (possibly emphasizing omega-3 fatty acids), regular exercise, good sleep all help.Supplements unproven. Consider puzzles/games/memory exercises. Good wishes

In brief: It's terrific that

Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Ajay Acharya

In brief: Simple....

Meditation, healthy life style, in terms of food and exercise.
.....will help you. May take a Multivitamin daily.Fatty/sweet foods, are brain food.

In brief: Simple....

Dr. Ajay Acharya
Dr. Ajay Acharya
Dr. Eric Weisman