Pain in mid back left side that rotates some frontwards.Started as pressure month ago. Progressively worse.No uti,cystitis,or blood in urine.Causes?

Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Time to get checkup

Any pain that persists and gets worse over one month, requires medical check up to find its cause.
I assume that you have seen a doctor who is looking into possible causes. Since UTI has been ruled out, I would focus on structures located in the left upper abdomen like Kidney, spleen, paraspinal muscles and spine itself. If the pain is more than mild, I would consider doing a CT scan of the abdome

In brief: Time to get checkup

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine