I eat a lot but poo very little ?

Pathology
In brief: Increase fiber intak
You may need to increase your intake of dietary fiber by increasing the consumption of vegetables and beans, making sure to take out equivalent calories from other foods.
You could take a fiber supplement like metamucil.

In brief: Increase fiber intak
2 comments
Dr. Swati Avashia
Dried fruits such as prunes, dates, and raisins are a tasty way to increase fiber. I also prefer Benefiber because it is truly odorless, tasteless, colorless, and dissolves completely in drinks and sauces.
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Be careful with overdosing on fiber. You must increase your fluid intake when increasing fiber or else you will get more constipated. Remember, caffeinated and alcoholic fluids don't count as they dehydrate you and effectively cause you to lose more fluid than you are taking in.
Dr. Chad Morse
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Eat more fiber
Your body is an amazing digestion machine.
If you are eating mostly meat and carbs, there is not going to be much leftover! poop is made up of mostly fiber residue (roughage), bacteria, GI secretions and water. I suspect you are not eating enough fruits and vegetables to give bulk to your stool. I recommend 25-30 grams of fiber per day.

In brief: Eat more fiber
Dr. Chad Morse
Dr. Chad Morse
Dr. Arthur Heller
Also add whole grains, beans, legumes. Be active.
Dr. Steven Seres