I need to know if i am pregnant how do I feel my stomach to know ?

Dr. James Okamoto

In brief: Can't

You can't feel your stomach to know if you are pregnant (at least early on in the pregnancy!).
You will need to get a urine pregnancy test to determine if you are pregnant. It helps to keep a calendar record of your menstrual cycle also, as this will help your Dr determine your expected due date if you test + for pregnancy.

In brief: Can't

Dr. James Okamoto
Dr. James Okamoto
Dr. Wayne Ingram

In brief: Arts & Science

The Art of feeling a stomach to know you are pregnant is left to mystics and seers.
As MD's we prefer a Scientific pregnancy test available in every pharmacy store.

In brief: Arts & Science

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram