For a girl how wouldyou know if you were in fertile?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Testing

I recommend seeing your obgyn or a local infertility specialist.
Most couples will get pregnant within one year of trying. If a couple is not successful after 12 months then it is time for evaluation. For female testing we start by testing for ovulation and an xray called a hsg to make sure the tubes are open. For males we do a semen analysis.

In brief: Testing

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Fertile?

How fertile are you? An important question for all my patients and age is an important factor. We can use your age, an ultrasound for "antral follicles" (the small growing "eggs"), and blood tests for amh and fsh.
These tests give us a reasonable way to measure your fertility potential. These tests are mostly done by fertility specialists. Best wishes.

In brief: Fertile?

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl