Been feeling kind of constipated and also took plan b 4 days ago and now I'm experiencing lower back and stomach cramps. Could I be pregnant or what?

In brief: OB/GYN consult

This sounds like a situation where you absolutely must see your OB/GYN in person.
Recheck your pregnancy test and go in for a full history and exam. Get screened for sexually transmitted diseases in line with the recommendations of the United States Preventative Services Taskforce as well. If you are sexually active and want to avoid pregnancy, consider an IUD or birth control. Good luck.

In brief: OB/GYN consult

Dr. Cornelius O'leary jr
Dr. Cornelius O'leary jr
Dr. Jane Van Dis