Summary of my resent echogram; 1-Low normal left ventricular function. Ejection fraction is est.52% 2-Mild left atrial enlargement. 3-Mild to moderate aortic valve regurgition. 4-Moderate aortic valve stenosis. 5-Mild tricuspid valve regurgitation. 6-Mode

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Need cardiologist!

There are a number of concerning findings on your echocardiogram.
The left ventricular function (how strong your pump is) is just a little low; I'm not that concerned about that. The valves, especially aortic, are the biggest problem: to have both aortic regurgitation (back flow across the valve) and narrowing (stenosis) is very concerning. Follow up soon with your cardiologist. Good wishes:)

In brief: Need cardiologist!

Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine