I have had headach in half head on left side including neck please tell me the reason or is it because of tension ? I asked befor too. Thank you

Dr. Damien Luviano
Ophthalmology

In brief: Likely primary

Most headaches not serious.
However, first your doctor will determine what type of headache you have. Headaches have many causes i suggest you see your physician and discuss a plan to determine the cause. Your doctor might order imaging of brain and optic nerve exam to rule out serious conditions. Hope it helps.

In brief: Likely primary

Most headaches not serious.
Dr. Damien Luviano
Dr. Damien Luviano
Dr. Ian Stein
Neurology

In brief: Tension

It is likely a tension headache but you should see a doctor to have your neck examined to be sure you don't have a herniated disc.

In brief: Tension

Dr. Ian Stein
Dr. Ian Stein
Dr. Eric Weisman