What is the reason behind nose and mouth bleed. Which I never have had before but have now every morning? Is it a serious concern?  

Local or bodily. Don't know if it's something serious, but definitely something you need to investigate. This could represent something locally in the nose and/or mouth and/or throat which is bleeding, or could represent a bodily tendency to bleed, such as with a low platelet count or problem with blood clotting in general.
Can't be sure. I suggest you try some nasal saline spray or wash, 3-4 x a day. Nosebleeds are common, commonly worse in the winter. NEVER pick your nose - trauma is a common cause of bleeding. Mouth bleeding is basically never normal. My concern would be for a platelet disorder or a medication or supplement promoting bleeding. You really should check in with your Doctor unless the bleeding stops- get well.