I'm 50 year old female 9 year breast cancer survivor. I'm cancer free.my Dr wants me on a good vitimen I bought alive it's b12 is 100 mcg.

Dr. Myron Arlen
Surgery - Oncology

In brief: No effect

Without a family history of breast cancer the chance is high that you are cured of your cancer. This has not been due to the influence of any vitamin.
Cause is environmental with a high possibility due to MMTV with or without EBV. Incidence of breast cancer recurring is 1% per year for 15 yrs Yearly exam still important. Any multi vitamin will do but have no effect on your disease.

In brief: No effect

Dr. Myron Arlen
Dr. Myron Arlen
Dr. Adrian Rawlinson
dont waste your money !
Dr. Jane Van Dis