Chrondolamacia getting worse, pinched nerve in back, symmetrical joint pain, esp in hands & wrists. Morning stiffness. Fatigue. A little redness. RA?

Needs work up. Diagnosis of autoimmune arthritis (such as RA) includes blood work, clinical exam, and if nec. a variety of imaging. See your Dr. From a radiology viewpoint, there are many tools. First and foremost are plain films. Quantitative dynamic MRI may actually be good for RA prognosis as well as early response to treatment. There are now good biologic drugs for RA, so it is not as scary as it once was.